WHAT DOES THE CWA DO?
· Improve conditions of life for women and families
· Give Community Service
· Support town & district schemes for cultural & welfare projects.
· Meetings, encourage leadership & Organisation
· Social Issues
· Craft & Home Industries
· Social activities
· The C.W.A. of Australia (CWA of A)
· The Associated Country Women of the World. (ACWW)
Alice Springs, Darwin, Groote Eylandt, Tennant Creek, Katherine and Litchfield.
For extra branch information please contact: 0889 816885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Members are the grassroots of the association and the most important people.
Members form the branches and from the branches come the thoughts and actions that drive the association.
Each branch has office bearers elected annually these consist of: President, one or two Vice Presidents, Treasurer, Secretary and International Officer. Committees and craft officers can be nominated as required.
Branches meet monthly for eleven months of the year.
At the Association AGM held each year, the branch members elect the Association Executive made up of the Territorial Officers these consist of:
President, two Vice Presidents, Treasurer, Properties Officer and International Officer. The immediate Past President continues for one year.
The Secretary and Public Officer are appointed.
The Administrator or partner is invited to be the Patron.
The Executive meets monthly to facilitate business between the Branches CWA of A and the ACWW.
As an Incorporated body the Association holds the titles of all CWA properties.
. CWA Main Office, 1/27 Bishop Street, Woolner
· The Darwin CWA Rooms, Knuckey St, Darwin
· The Tennant Creek CWA Hall & unit.
· The Katherine CWA building.PATRON
Her Honour the Honourable Vicki O'Halloran AM
Administrator of the Northern Territory